Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Gambling licences


Transferring a Gambling Premises Licence

How to transfer a gambling premises licence.

Gambling licence provisional statement

Apply for a gambling licence provisional statement.

Gambling fees

Find out gambling licence fees.

Reviewing a Gambling Premises Licence

Apply for a gambling premises licence review if you are a responsible authority or interested party.

Variation of a Gambling Premises Licence

How to vary a gambling premises licence.

Temporary Use Notices and Occasional Use Notices

Apply for a Temporary Use Notice (TUN) and an Occasional Use Notice (OUN).

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email