Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Environmental Health

Open hands with paw symbol above

Public Register

View current licences and variations, plus new applications.

How environmental health regulate

How we work and have your say.

Sunbed Regulations

Sunbed businesses must adhere to the legal age restrictions of under 18's use of sunbeds.

Private Water Supplies

Information and the law around private water supply.

Sunday Trading

Large shops in England have restricted opening hours on Sundays and cannot open on Christmas and Easter day.

Provision of toilets

How to achieve the minimum standards on toilet provision.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email