Toggle menu


Detached house

Housing Advice Service

Help with housing related issues including landlord and tenant advice.

Condensation, Damp and Mould

A guide for tenants, homeowners and landlords.

Housing Stock Condition

Information on the housing stock modelling exercise commissioned by Preston City Council.

Energy efficiency

Information and advice on saving energy in your home.

Entry Clearance Certificate

Information on when and how to apply for an Entry Clearance Certificate.

Home maintenance

Advice on how to get help with maintaining your home.

Reporting a housing standards issue

Information on reporting a housing standards issue.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email