Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Housing Benefit

House with a pound sign in it

Make a Housing Benefit claim

How to make a Housing Benefit claim.

Who can claim Housing Benefit?

Find out if you can get Housing Benefit.

How your benefit is calculated

Details of how benefit entitlement is worked out.

What evidence do I need to provide?

Details on the information and evidence we need to process your claim.

Absence from your home

Information on the rules regarding absence from the home.

Under occupation and Housing Benefit

Information on under occupation and how this affects Housing Benefit.

Mixed age couples

Help with rent costs for couples where one person is pension age and the other is working age.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email