Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Media and filming enquiries


For all media enquiries please email with your name and contact details. A member of our team will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.

Filming requests

Any TV / production companies wishing to film in Preston are asked to complete the following online form:

Request filming or photography in Preston

What you need to include:

You will be asked for the following information:

  • Your company and programme details
  • Proposed filming date(s) and time(s)
  • Exact locations(s)
  • Be aware of the public's right of way on footpaths and/or not to block the road to traffic
  • Attach a copy of your public liability insurance certificate

Please note: There may be charges associated with your filming.

Permission to fly a drone

Over recent years we have received requests from members of the public and businesses about filming with drones on council land, including in parks and public open spaces.

Drones are more formerly known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and they cannot be flown from or above council land without permission granted by the Council.

To request permission to fly a drone on Council land please complete the online form.

Request permission to fly a drone

Communications Team contact details

Nicole Billington - Head of Policy and External Relations

Communications Mailbox

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email