Toggle menu

Confirmation of Voter Registration 2024

All properties will shortly be receiving a form or email to ask the occupant to confirm who is resident at the property for voting purposes. Please check the details when you receive this and respond online if appropriate.

Child benefit discount

Girl and boy

If you are receiving child benefit for someone who is:

  • living with you
  • aged over 18 years old
  • entitled to child benefit
  • you are the only other adult living in the property

Proof you need to provide

You must provide proof to support your application, please do one of the following:

  • ask the head teacher to send us a letter confirming that the person goes to their school and is on a full-time qualifying course of education. The letter must include the persons name, date of birth, the date they started college or school, the date the course started and the date the course ends
  • send proof of Child Benefit clearly showing which child it is for and when the Child Benefit stops

How do I apply?

To apply please complete the following form:

Child benefit discount form  

Alternatively, download and complete the PDF Child benefit discount form (PDF) [99KB]

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email