Business support and advice
Support and advice for businesses affected by COVID-19.

Change of address

Icon of a house with an out arrow

You must let us know if you are a tenant or home owner moving:

  • into Preston
  • within Preston
  • out of Preston

It is important you tell us as soon as possible so we can register you a bill for council tax.

Once we have all your details, we will send you your new council tax bill.

Report a change of address

Report a change of address

Please note: this form also allows a landlord or letting agent to tell us about a change of address for a tenant or to let us know about a sale or purchase of a property.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page