Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Report benefit fraud


To report benefit fraud online fill out our Report benefit fraud form. 

Report benefit fraud online

To report benefit fraud anonymously over the phone call 0800 854 440 (textphone 0800 320 0512).

You can also write to: 

Department for Work and Pensions at NBFH
PO Box 224

Any information you give is treated in the strictest confidence.

For more information about benefit fraud visit GOV.UK - Report benefit fraud.

Counter Fraud

We publish figures about the work fraud have done. This work is published on the counter fraud work page.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email