Toggle menu

Council tax and business rates outstanding balance issues

We are currently experiencing a technical issue affecting the outstanding balance shown for Council Tax and NNDR accounts online. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Food export certificates


If you have a food business and wish to sell your produce abroad, you may need a food export certificate from the country you wish to sell your produce in.

How much is it?


How to apply

To apply for a food export certificate, you will need to:

1. contact the embassy or consulate of the country you wish to export to

To find the embassy or consulate of the country visit:

GOV.UK - find a British embassy, high commission or consulate

Once contacted, they will supply the information and format required for the certificate.

2. Contact us with the certificate information from the embassy or consulate

Once you have received the certificate information, you should then contact us with these details on 01772 906907.

Before a certificate is issued, we may make additional checks depending on the required wording of the certificate.

Please note: you must register a food business before we can supply a certificate.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email