View your Council Tax account online
To securely view your Council Tax online, you must:
Sign up for a self serve account
What Council Tax information can I view?
- view amount, see how your bill has been calculated and your outstanding balance
- find out when your payment is due
- view copies of correspondences we have sent you
- sign up for direct debit
- search for your Council Tax band
- report a change of address
Please note: this service is available 24 hours a day and updated regularly for up to date account information.
How to register as a new customers
- Press the button 'Register Now' where you will be instructed to enter your details
- Select 'Council Tax and any other options that relate to you, from the recommendations list
- You will then be sent a confirmation email, to activate your account
- To access Council Tax information you will require your Council Tax reference number.
*Please note: if you do not answer the security questions successfully, you will be sent a PIN by post, which you will need to complete your registration.
What will I need?
- Council Tax reference number (found on your Council Tax bill)
- Date Council Tax instalment is due
- Amount of last Council Tax payment made
Subscribing to other services
You can also set up access to view your Housing Benefits, Business Rates and view your tenant's details online.