Welfare benefits advice
Call us for welfare benefit advice
We are now offering a full welfare benefit and debt advice service over the phone or by for people who are struggling financially for reasons such as job loss, income reduction and financial issues as a result of lockdown.
I want to use the telephone service when can I call?
Our staff will be available from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
What number do I call?
- Welfare benefit - 01772 906363
What information will I need for the advisor?
It is useful for our advisors and to ensure you receive the correct information and advice to have the following details to hand:
- Your income and your household income - including any benefits or pensions
- Your household bills - for items such as food and utilities, with details of any missed payments
- Medical requirements
What we offer
We provide free confidential advice through telephone and appointment service only, offering in-depth advice on welfare benefits, including:
- advice on a wide range of benefits (including Universal Credit and Tax Credits)
- completion of claim forms
- representation at tribunals / appeals
- calculations of benefits
- income maximisation
Easy read documents
Download out easy read documents for Welfare benefits and debt advice:
Give us some feedback
We would be grateful if you could help us by completing our client feedback questionnaire to help us improve the services we provide.
Map address for Preston Town Hall
Town Hall, Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 2RL.