Meet the Towns Fund Strategic Board
The City of Preston Town Deal Board is made up of community representatives, local businesses and other organisations with an interest in the future development of Preston.
The Board will meet quarterly or as required to discuss funding initiatives and ideas to be included in the final bid
- Chair - John Chesworth - Managing Partner of Harrison Drury
- Rob Binns - Director of Cotton Court
- Councillor Matthew Brown - Leader of Preston City Council
- Councillor David Borrow - Cabinet Member for Planning and Regulation at Preston City Council
- Adrian Phillips - Chief Executive of Preston City Council
- Sir Mark Hendrick - Member of Parliament for Preston
- Phil Green - Director of Growth, Planning and Estates at Lancashire County Council
- Melanie Close - CEO of Disability Equality North West
- Katie O'Reilly - Vice Principal of Finance at Preston's College
- Anne-Marie Parkinson - Investment Programme Manager at Lancashire Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Jane Anthony - Executive Dean of the Faculty of Culture and the Creative Industries at The University of Central Lancashire (Uclan)
Ruth Connor - Executive Director of Strategic Marketing at The University of Central Lancashire (Uclan)
For a list of past Town Fund Strategic Board meeting agendas please visit the downloads list.