Transferring a Gambling Premises Licence
You can apply to us for a premises licence to be transferred to your name.
How much is the transferred licence?
- Small Casino - £1,800
- Bingo premises - £1,200
- Adult gaming centre premises - £1,200
- Family entertainment centre premises - £950
- Betting premises - £1,200
- Track premises - £950
For additional costings please visit the Gambling fees page.
How to apply
Complete thehere and return to us:
Environmental Health Department
Payment can be made card through the licensing office on 01772 906910 (option 1) using a debit or credit card.
What to include
- The correct gambling fee
- time the transfer is to take effect
- written statement from the licence holder consenting to the transfer
- premises licence, or both:
- a statement explaining why it is not reasonably practicable to produce the licence
- an application by the licensee for the issue of a copy of the licence
You can download afor individual applicants or for an organisation of multiple persons.
List of responsible authorities
When making an application to transfer a premises licence, only the authorities listed below need to be informed.
Licensing Unit, Lancashire Police, Preston Divisional Headquarters, Lancaster Road Noth, Preston, PR1 2SA.
Telephone - 01772 209794 extension 5. Email - CentralLicensing@lancashire.pnn.police.uk.
Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham.
Telephone - 0121 230 6666, email - email@example.com
Protection of Children
Lancashire Safeguarding Children's, Board Manager, Room 503, Eastcliffe JDO, Preston, PR1 3JP.
Telephone - 01772 530283, email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
HM Revenue and Customs
Betting and Gaming, National Registration Unit, Portcullis House, 21 India Street, Glasgow, G2 4PZ.
Telephone - 0141 555 3633, email - email@example.com.
Environmental Health Department, Town Hall, Lancaster Road, PR1 2RL.
Telephone - 01772 906911, email - firstname.lastname@example.org.