View your benefits online
Sign up for a self serve account to securely view your housing benefits account online. The quickest, easiest and smartest way to view your payment details.
What benefits information can I view?
- view amount, date period and award type
- find out when your payment is due
- view liability summary
- view copies of correspondences we have sent you
Please note: this service is available 24 hours a day and updated regularly for up to date account information.
How to register
1. Register/login to the self serve portal
2. Select 'my council tax and benefits' from 'recommendations'
3. Choose 'housing benefit' from the services menu
4. Enter your Council Tax reference number, then complete the security questions to gain access to the service*
*Please note: if you do not answer the security questions successfully, you will be sent a PIN by post, which you will need to complete your registration.
What will I need?
- Council Tax reference number (found on your Council Tax bill)
- National Insurance Number
Subscribing to other services
You can also set up access to more than one account. These include:
- View your Council Tax account online
- View your business rates account online
- View your landlord account online
Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up to date. However, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. This website is not designed to replace other services offered by us and the information here may not be as exhaustive or comprehensive as other records maintained by us.