Toggle menu

Business support and advice

Ongoing support and advice for businesses as lockdown restrictions are lifted.

Alcohol, entertainment, late night refreshment licences

Pint of beer

For support and advice for businesses affected by COVID-19 see business support - COVID-19.

Personal licence

Apply for a personal licence.

Temporary Event Notices (TEN)

Apply for a temporary event notice to hold an event.

Alcohol and entertainment licence fees

Find out about different alcohol and entertainment licence fees.

Club premises certificate

Apply for a club premises certificate.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email